A flickering phone screen is annoying to everyone. Your vision may be affected, and your phone may also be damaged. I’ve got you covered, so don’t worry. I’ll offer a few practical fixes that are guaranteed to work flawlessly. Consider seeking professional assistance from a phone repair shop in Tampa if these don’t work for you. For the most effective and trustworthy repair services, Tellfix is the company to think about.
How a Phone Repair Company Can Help You Fix Your Flickering Phone Screen
Try these methods or ask a phone repair shop in Tampa to fix your phone flickering issue for you.
Consider a Tool
The screen glitch is not too often, but when it does occur, it is an extremely annoying problem. We may not always be able to determine the root of the problem ourselves. Fortunately for you, there is a tool that will immediately fix your Android device.
To cure screen flickering in Android, all you have to do is install the Android Repair Tool on your device. Not only that, but you can also use this tool to resolve numerous other Android and app faults. So, it would be wise to try it. You can read its manual to see how this tool functions.
Restart the Device
Although restarting your device might seem like an obvious first step, it has long been one of the most reliable troubleshooting techniques. The system flaws and issues disappear after a device reboot. Most concerns you may think of can be resolved by rebooting unless they are complicated. Hence, before we move on to the more sophisticated remedies, restart your device once and see if the screen flickering is still present.
Boot the Device in Safe Mode
The Android device has a built-in function called “safe mode” that enables the OS to start with only essential features enabled and disables all other less-essential components. By doing this, the Android phone’s troubles will be tested for irregularities and fixed. Hence, if the screen on your Android phone is flickering, try to boot the device in safe mode, which could help identify any hardware issues.
The steps are as follows:
- Hold down the Power button on your phone while you wait for the Power menu to appear.
- Now, hold down the Power button icon until the safe mode menu appears on the screen.
- Android screen jittering
- If you want to restart in safe mode, tap the OK button.
- Your phone will now boot into safe mode and all third-party applications will be deactivated.
- If the screen flickering problem still exists after starting your device in safe mode, try again. Any third-party apps were the problem, so long as the issue was resolved on the phone.
But, try the other suggested fixes if the Android screen flickering problem still exists. Or get help from an electronic repair shop in Tampa.
Online Speed Test
If you are making a video call and experiencing the Android issue’s screen flickering, your poor internet connection may be to blame. Even if your internet speed is fast but the caller on the other end of the line has a sluggish internet speed, this can still be a problem. The transfer of data may be interfered with if there is a problem with either party’s internet speed.
As a result, the GPU will cause the screen to flicker. Contact your service provider to address the issue of slow internet to fix it. Once that is done, see if the Android screen glitching problem has been fixed.
Verify any Updates to the Android OS
You might be seeing screen flickering on your Android device as a result of a software bug that occurred as a result of using an older OS. In this scenario, you need to check your phone for fresh updates. The phone’s bugs and the screen flickering might be fixed by updating the device. Or ask a phone and computer repair shop in Tampa to help you with this step.
- Access your phone’s settings.
- Choose System Update from the About Phone menu.
- Android screen flickering If a new update is available for your device, you will see an Update option. Click the Update button.
- Wait for the phone to update right away.
Ensure that all Apps are Updated
In addition to the System, all installed apps must be updated to prevent Android screen problems or any other issues. For this, you must take the following actions:
- Access the Google Play Store.
- The profile icon is located in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap it.
- The Manage applications and device option should be chosen.
- Access the Updates section. You can view every app that requires an update right here.
- Either click the Update All button or click the Update icon next to the exact app you want to update.
Still, if all of these tips do not work then replace your phone screen.
Try these methods or get professional help from a phone repair shop in Tampa. Tellfix is the best option to consider when it comes to affordable and high-quality phone repair services.